Want to tone your entire body without buying a complete home gym? Check out the Total Gym 1700 Club, which helps you strengthen and sculpt every major muscle group in your body using a single glide board and a few handy attachments. The Total Gym 1700 Club works by making you lift a percentage of your body weight against gravity, making the resistance smooth and fluid. As your strength and conditioning improves, you increase the total resistance by boosting the incline, thus increasing the body weight lifted in the exercise. The Total Gym 1700 Club thus not only works your upper body, but also your lower body, abdominals, and even your cardiovascular system. And by reducing body fat and increasing the proportion of lean muscle mass in your body, the strength training effectively turns up the thermostat so that your body burns calories constantly.
The Total Gym 1700 Club also offers several handy attachments that add a new dimension to your workout: a Pilates bar that helps you improve your range of motion and balance; a weight bar that lets you add up to 75 pounds of additional free weights to intensify your workouts (weights sold separately); dip bars and press-up bars; and an exercise mat to help protect your floor. All it takes to get in great shape is 15 to 20 minutes per day, three to four times a week.
* Pilates Bar to add a new dimension to your workout by helping you improve your range of motion and balance
* Dip Bars and Press Up Bars add exercise versatility
* Exercise mat protects your floor
* A larger glideboard for workout comfort
* Wider tower for added stability
* Auto-lock height adjustment
* Exercise flip chart for easy reference while exercising
Labels: Total home gym Product